Toronto Linux User Group Online is invited to the Microsoft Platform Technical Briefing Dinner (fwd)

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 18 19:25:08 UTC 2005

In the interests of fairness I am forwarding this.

I do however, have to question the independence of anything stated about
Linux/OSS by Microsoft staff at a Microsoft event.  I am yet to see any
evidence they really want to work with the OSS community on openness.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.