SAMBA setup help

PW Armstrong pwa.linux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 17 15:32:30 UTC 2005

Mickey  -  When I had a similar problem I did 3 things.

-Reviewed permissions for all files, folders,and parent folders, of the
directories/files I wanted to share to my windows pc.   These
files/folders must have at least read permissions for Other.
-I made sure all pc's had an entry in the /etc/hosts and
/etc/samba/lmhost files.

This solved the problem for me.  Hope this helps.

-Peter