TLUG at the LinuxWorld Canada Show

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 17 13:32:12 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I was talking to the people who are putting on the LinuxWorld Canada Show
and we have got a (small) both to promote TLUG and NewTLUG. This means a few
things:

- There are discounts available for TLUG and NewTLUG members who want to
attend the workshops and lectures at the show (e-mail me for details).
- We need volunteers who are willing to staff the booth. Do note, we are NOT
to be promoting our own consulting abilities, just the group (mind you, I
will have no qualms about talking about my talk to TLUG last December, which
of course shows what happens at a TLUG meeting AND shows my talents :-) ).
- We need to update the TLUG and NewTLUG web page to note our presence at
the show.
- I need some signatures from the TLUG executive on the agreement forms...

Bill Thanis was hoping to have a meeting Monday evening to discuss plans,
e-mail me if your interested in helping.

Colin McGregor