May need a PHP / MySQL programmer

Bill Mudry billmudry-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 13 21:40:57 UTC 2005

I might be off topic but I hope not. What is the best way to find
candidates to do PHP programming using MySQL to keep data and running on a
Linux or BSD environment? I hold some faith that this reaches out to a lot
of programmers to start with.  We hope to find someone who is economical or
competitively priced. Knowing a bit about different common and exotic woods
or at least some basic knowledge of biological taxonomy (naming - species,
genera, families, orders) would be a bonus and helpful.

This would be on an independent, freelance contract for a set of projects
to maintain and grow a knowledge base on
wood and to help set us up to host many ads on wood and wood based topics.

Anyone who might be interested could contact me either by email or phoning
me at (905) 822-6088.

Bill Mudry
Mississauga, ON