Location of Apache's DocumentRoot

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 19:49:36 UTC 2005

download SME.
It has everything all ready to go.
DNS server and your DNS records (just make a new  ibay for a new domain)
virtualhosting support
email support for multiple domains
spamassasin etc.

If you want a server that you can customize, and know will work, you
cannot go wrong with SME.

If you want to build one yourself,  well...its pretty easy just from
Apache alone, but to get real
internet DNS domains to work with virtualhosting, is a bit more complex.