Offer of CanIT CDs

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 15 19:30:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Gilles Fourchet wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Do you know this product?  I mean, compared to other open source solutions
> like SpamAssassin, is it better or does it have any significant advantages?

We have some clients that use CanIT-PRO and this and it does seem to
perform very well.  CanIT-PRO = CanIT + some nice features.

Disclaimer: We have no relationship with Roaring Penguin
Software Inc other than occasionally liasing with them on behalf of
clients.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.