Primus improperly labelling mail

jim ruxton cinetron-uEvt2TsIf2EsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 11 18:52:22 UTC 2005

Hi I didn't put spam in the subject line in case the message got dumped.
Lately Primus has been labeling more legit mails as spam. This is a
problem for me since I have a filter that looks at the header and
trashes anything with ******SPAM****** (Primus label) in it. I'm using
Evolution. Is there a way I can at least keep those messages labled spam
but from someone in my address book. I also use spamassassin but it's
not causing the problem. After the quick filter looking at the header
spamassassin looks at the rest of my mail. Any thoughts how I can avoid
dumping some important mail?
jim