NewTLUG Knoppix?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 11 00:59:09 UTC 2005

I have started thinking about what I will be presenting regarding customised
Knoppix at an upcoming NewTLUG meeting. As part of this process I am
wondering about doing a NewTLUG Knoppix. Question is, what would be in a
NewTLUG Knoppix? I tossed that question out at the March TLUG meeting, and
about the only suggestions I got were:

- Have a picture of TLUG President Drew Sullivan in leather, taken from a
bondage website as the boot screen graphic (I gather such a photo
exists...). This is an idea that while it might be somewhat amusing, would
have to be after careful consideration answered with a clear ... NO, @#$%
NO!!!

- Have a group photo from the March NewTLUG meeting as the wallpaper for the
NewTLUG Knoppix (this is an idea that has some potential merit...).

Other ideas?

Colin McGregor