OT: sharing Rogers

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 8 03:05:13 UTC 2005

Hey Matt,
I see you've gotten lots of feedback already, but for what it's worth
I'm a Rogers customer and I have a USR router set up, with five
computers connected to it. No problems, and Rogers only sees the
router when they poke their nosy noses past the modem. I've confirmed
that a couple times when I talk to them on the phone.

Cheers,
Aaron.