Linux text processing question

Anthony Tekatch anthony-e6QRBlwUI3iaMJb+Lgu22Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 7 20:57:49 UTC 2005

Hi Bob,

I use enscript with the Sylpheed mail reader with the following command:

  enscript  --media=Letter --no-header --word-wrap --margins=48:72:: -Email %s -f Courier at 9/9

Latex is also one of my favourites, but only for developing work (like
newsletters, or other documents), I haven't graduated to using it as
command line automated formatter.

Cheers,
Anthony