Installation of Fedora over SuSE

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 6 01:34:17 UTC 2005

I'm not familiar with FC3 install but from what I know, if you boot the
CD and let the install run, you can use fdisk to manually
partition/configure or let the installer do it for you. It will likely
automatically (with prompting) wipe your SuSE for you (which you want)
and install Lilo or Grub over the old bootloader.

But then, I've not installed Fedora so I could be totally off on this
one ;)