Linux supported Wireless PCMCIA a/b/g card typeII - for IBM T23 2647-2TU?

Matt Cahill m-cahill-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 3 18:17:24 UTC 2005

DG> Yeah that is the problem with some cards it depends on the
DG> revision # as well since chipset/firmware has a big impact. That
DG> is why I need info on a current "G" that works well. Thanks for
DG> the info though. Every little bit helps.
DG>
DG> :-)

  Not to hijack this thread, but - as someone who will be setting up a
  home wireless network in the next month - this is certainly a topic
  of interest for me also.

  I don't suppose there's a 'linuxprinting.org' for wi-fi yet, eh?

  Cheers,

  Matt

--

Matt Cahill
                      m dash cahill at rogers dot com

"A corporatist society is organized precisely in order to marginalize ethics."
 - John Ralston Saul