Graphical sftp

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 1 00:07:26 UTC 2005

On February 28, 2005 10:28 am, Lance F. Squire wrote:

> Can anyone recomend a good sftp client for FC3?
>
> gtfp keeps crashing(disapearing) on me.

In konqueror you can use URLs fish://server/ or sftp://server/ for graphical
file access with ssh.  The second URL type would be using sftp, I would guess
that the first uses scp.  Konqueror let's you split the main window into
multiple frames so you can configure whatever combination of local and remote
filesystems that you like.  With a properly configured ssh and ssh-agent you
won't even have to enter passwords.