ISTOP help

hui xu louiehui_xu-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 30 15:39:42 UTC 2005

After changing the username, it works

Thank you very much!
Louie

hui xu <louiehui_xu-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

I will give a try tonight.

Thank you very much!

Louie

login-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org wrote:

It is istop:xxx-vneRAHz810s at public.gmane.org It appears to be a typo
in the previous post.

Other thing, I noticed a change in DNS servers:

From:
DNS 1: 66.11.164.178
DNS 2: 66.11.167.161

To:
DNS 1: 216.58.97.21
DNS 2: 216.58.97.20

Are you able to ping/traceroute www.google.com by its
ip-addr [64.233.167.99]? That will show you how far you
can go. Till yesterday last evening after the id change,
I was not able to go beyond g0.bbr02.gta.igs.net [216.58.97.1].
It got fixed by this morning.

Shams