SugarCRM experiences?

dave morton dmorton-VBJBm02B4Ag at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 30 00:00:16 UTC 2005

On June 28, 2005 10:03 am, Rob Sutherland wrote:
Using sugar CRM  for the past 6 months, very easy to set up and no failures.

I am a health practitioner using it for keeping patient information such as
lab results, correspondence, etc. The other staff in our offices use it for
scheduling patient visits, lawyers conferences etc. It is a large part of our
paperless office which has been around since 1999.

Dave Morton
If you want more detailed info as to how this has been implemented, give me a
call on my cell 647.225.1989 (Toronto).

I'm working on an article on SugarCRM - http://www.sugarcrm.com , a LAMP