Need an ISP in TO

John Sellens jsellens-Iv5KO+h6AVB+Y12zHexnB0EOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 29 15:29:10 UTC 2005

| > I have read reports that Roger's is blocking port 25 except to their own
| > smtp server.
|
| Not true. I use my own smtp server which I access without a problem via the
| Rogers network.

Rogers seems to be implementing the port 25 incrementally - not on
a single watershed day.  I'll wager dollars to donuts (mmmm ...
donuts) that you won't be able to say that for long.

Me, I just had my remote MTA listen on port 2525 as well as 25, and
told users to adjust their outbound mail server settings in their
mail client.

Cheers

John
jsellens-Iv5KO+h6AVB+Y12zHexnB0EOCMrvLtNR at public.gmane.org