Need an ISP in TO

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep-GZQbwxpw1EXk7dXyY5I9mNBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 29 15:22:34 UTC 2005

William O'Higgins wrote:

>After the latest outage at iStop I am looking for a new ISP, and one of
>my research stops is canadianisp.com.  You may find some good options
>there.

I know to stay away from iSTop.. They are here in Montreal as well and
their CS and down times do not make them a good choice.
I previously looked up and found several ISPs at canadianisp.com that
have what I am looking for. But they create their own entries, and pay
to have them near the top in the ratings. So I rather hear from some
local people and their experiences.

But thanks for mentioning the site!

Regards,
Mike