Need an ISP in TO

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep-GZQbwxpw1EXk7dXyY5I9mNBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 29 14:54:59 UTC 2005

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> Either way, running a web or mail server would be a violation of the
>
>service agreement on rogers.

I'm in Montreal and part of the MLUG. A big chunk of us, all use ISPs
with very open service agreements. For about $40/month we get static
IPs. Straight connections to/from the net with no filtering, no limits,
can keep whatever servers we want at home and so on.

This is what I was looking for in TO and thought TLUG would be a good
place to find it. :-)