[OT] Routing?

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 27 18:15:06 UTC 2005

On Jun 27, 2005, at 1:51 PM, Marcus Brubaker wrote:

> I use the Rogers SMTP servers to send from all of my email addresses
> for a variety of reasons.  The SMTP server used (generally) has no
> bearing on the "From" address.  In Thunderbird this is just a matter
> of configuring your default identity as you want but using a different
> SMTP server.

That's good to know.  I was worrying because of the following quote
from a FAQ on their site: 'Please make sure that you have entered your
Rogers Yahoo! Mail Address as the "From" address in your email client.
You will not be able to send mail if you have entered another address.'

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714