[OT] Routing?

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 27 17:28:09 UTC 2005

On Jun 27, 2005, at 1:00 PM, James Knott wrote:

> Is ssl available with her server?

Not sure.  We can find out if it comes to that.

> Another method is to use the Rogers
> mail server, but use her own server for the reply to address.  Most
> e-mail programs support this.

Not as "professional" looking, but might be acceptable.

Of course, there's always the "Tell Rogers To Stuff Themselves" option,
which has some attraction given that her setup has been in place for
quite some time until late last week when it died with no warning.
(Assuming, again, that this is because of some intentional action by
Rogers...I just now hear that their tech support is unavailable because
of internal problems.)

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714