mail list

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jun 25 01:45:05 UTC 2005

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Done.

  Did you also take care of the fact that according to my experience
username denisc1 does not exist at telux.net ? ;)

zb.

> Bill
>
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 04:36:44PM -0400, Denis Casserly wrote:
>
>> sorry to bother you about TLUG. I changed ISP's 2 weeks ago and I'm trying
>> to get the list emailed to me every day. I tried to edit my preferences or
>> profile, but still no list. And I didn't know there was a newtlug list also,
>>and I think I might have contacted them by mistake.
>>Please tell me how I can get list emailed to me every day.
>> cheers,
>> Denis Casserly.
>>old email was 	denisc-MAEtQwdlj00 at public.gmane.org
>>new email is	denisc1-p2b/v3bBdDVeoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
>>--
>>The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org
>>TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns

Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking
Consultations, Innovative Technologies Tel/Fax: 1-416-530-2780
Toronto,  Canada,  http://www.softquake.ca,  info-lcEyp1+e+UdAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org