wxPython on Debian?

William O'Higgins william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 16 22:14:58 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 04:30:18PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

>Good to know that [python] 2.3 and [python] 2.4 are at least compatible
>enough that you can just copy it.
>
>Any particular reason for wanting 2.4 over 2.3?

The way I see it, if I'm just learning a new language, but I suspect
I'll use it in the future, I'll learn the most modern iteration that's
stable.  The future is where I'll be living the rest of my life, after
all.  As a counter-example, if I was just learning Perl, I'd learn Perl
6, because the adjustment from 5 to 6 is significant.
--

yours,

William