Free Computers on Friday (plus other stuff)

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 16 03:00:49 UTC 2005

Some of the warehouse space where I work has been rented out to a movie
company, so we need to downsize. We will be getting rid of stuff that well,
is basically we give it away or we will have to pay a dumpster firm to haul
it away. Now the final list of what is to be given away has NOT been not
been done yet, but I do know it will contain:

- Several 680x0 Macs (not tested, some may not be working).
- Some PC desks (you will need a van/truck if you want one of these).
- Some kitchen stuff (bottles, etc.)
- Some kids toys

The items will be done on a first come/first serve basis, come and take it
away. The give away will happen at 169 Eastern Ave. (near King St. East and
River), Friday June 17th between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM.

Now, it is a good idea to see Linux on more than one platform. Granted, a
680x0 Mac would not be my first (or even my 2nd, 3rd of 4th) pick for an
alternate Linux platform, but at this price (free) for anyone on a tight
budget and some time on their hands it is a good deal.

Colin McGregor