PegaSoft Dinner - Introduction to PHP

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 15 14:37:39 UTC 2005

This month's PegaSoft dinner meeting will be held

  On: Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 7:00 pm
  At: TBA - someplace near the Islington subway stop.  We were having
problems with the noise level at Orwell's Pub.
  Topic: Ken Burtch will present an introduction to PHP.

Attendance is free and open to anyone who is interested.  To attend,
send your RSVP to Mel Wilson at his email address at
http://www.pegasoft.ca/people.html.

PegaSoft Canada is an association of Linux professionals based in
Toronto, Canada. PegaSoft members meet at regular dinner meetings to
discuss the latest trends and opportunities in Linux and work together
to develop great new Linux software. Our goal is to act both as a
programmer resource and to promote projects developed by our members.

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org