Anyone using a Wacom tablet?

Chris Friedt Chfriedt-0jnyayh6ARPqzrOJbVgLALDks+cytr/Z at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 15 12:33:43 UTC 2005

You may want to try a man xorg.conf because it sounds as though the
device itself has registered with the kernel; however, quite often,
different input devices (ex. not 'mouse' driver or a different protocol)
require some tweaking, especially if there are two input devices used at
the same time (i.e. usb mouse & touchpad or something).

try http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/

Ciao,

~/Chris

>>> william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org 6/14/05 3:55:15 pm >>>
I was hoping to get my Wacom tablet running under linux, but I have
encountered some trouble.  X receives input from the tablet, but
something isn't right, because when the stylus is registering, the
cursor spends all of it's time in the top-right corner of the screen.
Is anyone using a tablet and have any suggestions?  Thanks.
--

yours,

William