linuxcaffe is..

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 13 13:45:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, David J Patrick wrote:

> John Myshrall wrote:
>

> > Are you going to be serving open source beer ?
> >
> > For that matter any variety of yeast fermented malted barley water or
> > grape juice ?
>
> Now that we're open, we will be applying for a license to purvey the
> yeast infested barley extractives AND rotten grape juice. But open
> source ? we can tell you where it came from and everything we might have
> done to it.. don't forget, though, if you alter that "source code" you
> are /compelled/ to share your modifications with the rest of us.
> ;-)

You could actually release the receipe under the GFDL :)

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html

Remember there is OpenCola too (although I'm sure you have enough on your
plate for now :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCola

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.