so the dmca won in Canada ?!

Mike Newman presidentofthefuture-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 10 14:47:37 UTC 2005

On 6/9/05, Peter <plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> http://www.michaelgeist.ca/home.php#418

It's not won yet. Remember that summer vacation is coming up! When
it's over and there's two months of real work piled up they may just
forget about it.

However, I think that all GTALUG members should send some snail mail
to their MP and tell them why this new legislation is a bad idea. I
wrote my MP when the CRIA staged a "protest" outside parliament a few
months ago, and I was surprised to learn that he has a fairly
progressive attitude towards copyrights.

Do it! And make sure that there's another letter waiting for them when
they get back.

--
Get Firefox - Take back the Web
http://www.getfirefox.com/