ugly web sites...

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 10 03:13:26 UTC 2005

My wife left me, just a very short time ago. A pain, isnt it? It is. I
am not an angel, just a largely confused. I went to this web site:

	http://www.okcupid.com/

Try to use it. You will need to register first. After you register, you
will have an option to fill in their database ;)

I guess that what they are doing is illegal. Simply, they fool people.
But in a very, very fine way. That all this is anti-christian or
anti-normal, or anti-heterosexual people does not count so much. They
simmply fool people. That sort of collecting information and fooling
people they are doing is not fair.

This is not really Linux related. I am sending this message to this list
because I know that Linux users are sensitive also about how the
Internet is used.

zb.

--
Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking