One of better spam

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 9 17:51:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, William Park wrote:

> Folks, here is one spam which got through my filter, just now.  I must
> say, it's one of the better crafted spam I've seen. :-)

Folks, this is indeed a very well crafted spam since it not only got
through your filter, but you spread it too, and then it got through *my*
filter, which is amazing.

So, in the beginning there was honest spam favoring a product, then
people stopped reading that, then there was dishonest spam crafted to go
through spam filters, and people found ways around that too. And now, it
has gone full circle and there is honest spam again. How *inventive*.

Peter