This month's NewTLUG meeting (june'05)

Herb Richter hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 9 17:12:39 UTC 2005

Two things:

1) We will not be able to hold this month's meeting at IBM on the usual
   date (would have been the 28th)
...we can either cancel our meeting for this month :-(
   ...or we can re-schedule it for the 21st. (one week earlier or approx
      2 weeks from now)
...for those who would like a meeting this month, please reply and
   indicate if the earlier date is OK with you.

2) Assuming we do want a meeting on the 21st, we do need a
   speaker/presenter
...If you have a talk, topic or review you are willing to give PLEASE
   contact me.
...your talk could be the whole meeting, or we could put together a number
   of talks of 1/2 meeting length and/or a few mini talks/topics of 10-20
   minutes.

--

        Herb Richter  <hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>
        Toronto, Ontario