TUX | The First and Only Magazine for the New Linux User

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 7 18:19:14 UTC 2005

James Knott wrote:

><http://www.tuxmagazine.com/>

The June issue which came out recently is their third issue. Available
for free off their web site and can be delivered straight to your Inbox.
Files are PDFs and formatted for computer screens so you can read a
whole page without needing to scroll up and down.
--

Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb at ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"