linuxcaffe installfest #1

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 6 16:50:50 UTC 2005

I just wanted to send a note of thanks to all who participated in
linuxcaffes' first installfest, IMHO, it was a success !
There is, of course lots of room for improvement in both the process and
the venue, but it seems like the installers had fun and the installees
left satisfied.  I plan to  make  this sort of thing a regular
happening, and will be doing my utmost to co-ordinate things. I look
forward to seeing you all again soon at the caffe (opening tomorrow,
barring plumbing upgrade misfortune) and am eager to receive any
feedback you might have.
thanks again, may the source be with you !
djp