Anyone tried the D-Link DWL-922C package with Linux?

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 3 16:37:01 UTC 2005

Greetings, all.

The latest Best Buy flyer has a D-Link DWL-922C package on sale this
week at a nice price. The package includes a DI-524 router and DWL-G122
USB key device. Has any one tried this package or these devices in
Linux? Preliminary search of the net indicates it may work but I would
like to hear from anyone on this list who may have direct experience
with these devices.

I am not planning on using them as part of a permanent home wireless
network connection. At least, not at the moment. My purpose is to do
some initial development and proof-of-concept testing of the use of WiFi
for a project I'm working on with a client.

--
Cheers!

Packet:ve3syb at ve3yra.#con.on.ca.na|  Try to assimilate the world!"