dedicated hosting in GTA?

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jun 3 12:32:22 UTC 2005

F. Duran wrote:
> --- Zbigniew Koziol <zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>

>>F. Duran wrote:
>>
>>>I have these two bookmarked:
>>>
>>>http://www.korax.net/services/colo/
>>>http://mycybernet.net/business/co/index.htm
>>>
>>>I was also looking for a colocation site, let us
>>
>>know
>>
>>>how it goes.
>>
>>Thanks, Fernando.
>>
>>Very expensive. That is what I am already used to
>>say about Canadian
>>hosting. I am afraid I will go USA. See this:
>>http://www.netmar.com/
>

> I hope you don't mind driving 10 hours to do a reboot
> ;-)

Fernando, are you a Windows user? There is no reboot button on Linux
machines. And I can tell you, as a sort of Linux sysadmin, that it
happened once in my life only that I had to turn off the power from a
Linux server.

Hence, yes, I am willing to drive 10 hours. The costs in Canada for
colocation are from the planet Moon. Why?

zb.