Draft installfest flyer

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 29 18:48:36 UTC 2005

On 7/28/05, Ansar Mohammed <ansarm-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> No, really, no FreeBSD?

Personally, I think there would be considerable merit to there being a
"GTA Free Unix UG" which one might imagine to draw together
enthusiasts of various such systems (and which would be relevant to
users of Hurd, Plan 9, and anything else like that).  In that context,
the "Linux enthusiasts" would be those that actually have reason to
care about the differences between Linux, FreeBSD, and NetBSD kernels.

But it seems to me that it makes sense for the GTA*L*UG *Linux*
Installfest to involve installing *Linux*.
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)