[JOB] Software tester

Sy sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 27 23:23:39 UTC 2005

On 7/27/05, Charlie Trainor <ctrainor-efgAlFk0aDpAfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
I have an immediate opening for a software tester on a
small agile team working in downtown Toronto.

My ideal would be to find someone who
- has practiced story-driven development
- can do wonders with FitNesse, scripting languages,
  and other tools
- loves to test
- can be methodical when necessary but creative
  when it comes to breaking software
- works well with an agile team (e.g. takes
  responsibility, collaborates well, strives to
  always improve)

If you are interested, send me a resume or ask me
for a more detailed job description. Or forward
this on to someone you know.

Thanks!

- Charlie