August install fest update

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 27 16:17:04 UTC 2005

What I have wanted to do is run a SMALL install fest
just to get familiar with the process, determine where
the problems show up, etc.. All without concerns about
dealing with possibly hundreds of people.

So, yes, I would like to see an install fest during
the fall at Centennial (September? October?), but for
now lets just worry about a small install fest and
learn from that...

Colin McGregor