Where did the header files go?

Craig Routledge webstuff-MKqfGmd6cJs0gtvRndBQZNBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 26 15:23:04 UTC 2005

On 07/25/2005 07:21:06 PM, Martin Duclos wrote:
> Hi all!
> I'm a bit at a loss here. I'm looking for the header files of my
> currently runnnig kernel 2.6.12-1.1372_FC3. I can't seem to find them.
> There's nothing in /usr/src/linux/include.

There was a change in packaging starting with Fedora Core 3.
The following section of the FC4 release notes should cover this:

   http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc4/errata/#sn-kernel

starting with section 7.2.2.3

It's also discussed in the FC3 release notes, but the document isn't quite
as polished.  And you'll have to search to find the relevent section.