Linux in the Park photos

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 25 05:02:09 UTC 2005

Good.

But I was there as well. At the caffe and in the park. I know, I am an
ass, a stupid one. But why nobody took care to direct me?

zb.

John Vetterli wrote:
> I've put the photos from Sunday's picnic on the wiki at:
>     http://www.gtalug.org/index.php/Linux_in_the_Park
>
> It is a wiki; please feel free to add comments to the photos.
>
> JV

Zbigniew Koziol, SoftQuake^(tm) Open Source Business Solutions
Web Development, Linux, Web Mail Fax Voice Servers, Networking
Consultations, Innovative Technologies Tel/Fax: 1-416-530-2780
Toronto,  Canada,  http://www.softquake.ca,  info-lcEyp1+e+UdAFePFGvp55w at public.gmane.org