Fw:Notebook Battery...

James Golick jamesgolick-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 22 22:17:25 UTC 2005

I wish that instead of making you buy several really shitty batteries
that don't work properly, they would offer an exorbitantly expensive,
but unbelievably performing battery.  But they don't.

For my notebook, they don't even offer a desktop charger for my
secondary battery, so I am required to charge it inside the notebook.
Its a bloody pain.

James