Hi

Mohan DeSouza mohan.desouza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 20 03:49:30 UTC 2005

Hi
I was looking for a Linux Instructor and I was wondering if it was ok
to send it to the tlug mailing list...or maybe you can suggest
something else?

Looking for a Linux instructor for 48hrs of work paying $25 per hours.
Work is on the weekends for 4 weeks according to the following
schedule..(6hrs per day)

August 6, 2005
August 7, 2005
August 13, 2005
August 14, 2005
August 20,2005
August 21, 2005
August 27,2005
August 28,2005

This course is a very basic one - teaching basic skills to high school
students - chiefly so they can start using linux at home on a daily
basis.

Please contact me at mohan.desouza-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org or 416 544 9282

Mohan DeSouza