Tape drive

Anthony Alex magalex-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 19 16:57:16 UTC 2005

Apparently it had identified the drive. This is what I
found in dmesg output....

hdd: Seagate STT20000A, ATAPI TAPE drive

Kind of a dumb question, what would be the device name
for this drive ....so that I can use tar, mt....

Is there anything else I have to do before I can start
using the tape drive.