TLUG's value to community ???

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 11 19:22:05 UTC 2005

> [repeated]
> > I think you misunderstand, somewhere.  Meeting and mailing list are
> > free, and will stay free.
>
> Further on in my message, I expressed doubt that such a change
> would happen in the way that Bill had seemed to suggest -
> from your response it would seem that you agree that I was
> correct about that.

I personally would not be doing it on a whim, but if the board decided that this list is gone and people needed to reply, it would take me a total of 10 seconds to accomplish rename the tluf mailing list file.

Also note, if Drew decided this list is gone, he doesn't have to ask the board at all.

Bill