TLUG's value to community ???

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 11 17:40:37 UTC 2005

On 7/11/05, billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org <billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 01:28:32PM -0400, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org wrote:
> >
> > >  Also someone did volunteer to scan in and make a PDF of the
> > > charter. We are still waiting for that to be accomplished so it can
> > > be made available.
> >
> >     It would be much more useful (quicker to load, easier to quote,
> >     etc., etc...) if it were entered in a text format.
> >

> Anyone who has the time to volunteer for that can raise there hand, i will get a copy of the charter to them.

As a "one time shot" thing, I can see about making it happen.

It may take a little while; I'm on the road quite a bit between now
and mid-August.  (Pointedly, I'll be unavailable August 2nd, as I'm
presenting at OSCON in Portland that day...)
"The true  measure of a  man is how he treats  someone who can  do him
absolutely no good." -- Samuel Johnson, lexicographer (1709-1784)