TLUG's value to community ???

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 11 16:58:28 UTC 2005

> Bill/Herb,
>
> Does this mean that I should take down http://newtlug.linux.ca and the
> newtlug mailing list from my server?
>
> I notice that the meeting page hasn't been updated since January.  Maybe
> Anita isn't doing the web mastering any longer?

My opinion is that the website should be moved to the new wiki, but I think that really is up to Herb.

As for the mailing list my opinion is to leave it as is for now. My concern in the past when we talked about change tlug list to gtalug list is the transition will cause disruption. I'm certain that is true here.

Also if you can make the executive meeting on August 2nd I would love to have you there.

Bill