TLUG's value to community ???

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 10 22:39:39 UTC 2005

Funny thing is the idea came up in the May executive meeting and I was the one giving the reasons you just gave as to why it shouldn't be done that way.

One day it will be done. It will most likely be something completely seemless if at all possible.

But you are missing my point. GTALUG is TLUG. It isn't some group that has to justify its existence. It is the group that controls the mailing list. It is the group that organizes the meetings. Its the group that runs the web site. Try going to tlug.ss.org and read the URL its redirected too.

Bill