TLUG's value to community ???

Rob Sutherland rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Sun Jul 10 16:30:06 UTC 2005

The other day I was walking down the street and encountered a group of
homeless people screaming
incomprehensible gibberish at each other as they attempted to resolve a
dispute.

I'd say that based on this thread, the biggest benefit of TLUG to the
community is that it gives the participants
somewhere to carry on similar discussions that doesn't involve blocking
up the public sidewalk.

Speaking of benefits, one of the benefits of Thunderbird that I've
discovered is that you can put a subject
line into a filter rule and block out threads that you feel are a waste
of your time.

Rob

Rob Sutherland - rob-HoWcdTCbwWKHoZZAE0nKLw at public.gmane.org
Computer Support at http://www.cheapersafer.com
Land: (416) 536-0176 | Cell: (416) 407-1391
--
Cry 'Run It' and let slip the Fox of Fire!
http://www.getfirefox.com/