Linux & Windows Shared Folders.

Adam Raymond streetsmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 7 03:30:44 UTC 2005

I'm trying to setup my windows and slackware server to view each
others shared folders. I got windows viewing fine, and Linux can see
both shares via "smbtree" however working with Linux so long has
gotten me windows brain dead.

To mount the windows share on slackware, I need to use:
mount -t smbfs //servername/sharename /mountdirectory -o
username=mywindowsusername,password=mywindowspassword

However, there are some things I am confused with. What is my windows
user/pass?? I have no clue. Is there anyway I can check this?

Thanks.
--
- Adam Raymond -