Card reader/writer

Martin Duclos tchitow-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 5 22:44:28 UTC 2005

HI All,
I have just aquired a 3 track card reader/writer from magtek. I am trying to
find sofware to read and write cards with the device. So far i've found
stripe snoop but it only works on raw data from stdin and game port.  The
reader/writer in question happens to have a paralel interface. Any idea on
which software I could use? I guess if there's no software it'd be great if
I could get pointed on how to make the software myself. Ei, ways to analyse
the info coming in, how to open lpt1 for reading etc...
Thanks!
Martin