Westlug

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 5 19:36:41 UTC 2005

I would think that a brief note about any Linux User
Group meeting within say a 1.5 hour drive of downtown
Toronto would be of interest / relevent to the members
of TLUG. Further a Linux related conference or other
very special event within say a 5 hour drive of
Toronto could be of interest to many TLUG members.
Granted in my case as someone who depends on public
transit it would take something exceptional to get me
out to an event even in say Hamilton, but it isn't out
of the question.

Likewise I would expect folks in Barrie Ontario to
want to be aware (in summary form) of what is
happening at TLUG as from time to time some of them
might want to come to Toronto.

So, in my books anyone who wants to post a brief note
about other Linux meetings not too far from Toronto
please do so.

Colin McGregor